Standards for the lesson plan
ISTE-NETS-S 3: Research and Information Fluency
Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information. Students:
ISTE-NETS-S 6: Technology Operations and Concepts
- plan strategies to guide inquiry.
- locate, organize, analyze, evaluate, synthesize, and ethically use information from a variety of sources and media.
- evaluate and select information sources and digital tools based on the appropriateness to specific tasks.
- process data and report results.
Students demonstrate a sound understanding of technology concepts, systems and operations. Students:
- understand and use technology systems.
- select and use applications effectively and productively.
- troubleshoot systems and applications.
- transfer current knowledge to learning of new technologies.
These standards are from the National Educational Technology Standards for Students, http://www.iste.org/Content/NavigationMenu/NETS/For_Students/NETS_S.htm.