To view the polls, select on of the poll categories in the left side menu. The following polls were created individual issues of the AfterWords e-newsletter.
- Does your afterschool program align activities with state standards?
- How does your expanded learning program approach math enrichment?
- What content areas does your expanded learning program combine with science enrichment?
- What types of fun writing activities do students do at your afterschool program?
- What types of activities do you use for math enrichment in your afterschool program?
- What types of social media do students in your afterschool program use?
- How does your afterschool program use arts instruction?
- What would give your afterschool science activities the biggest boost?
- Which of these literacy activities do you do in your afterschool program?
- What types of technology do you use in your afterschool program? -
- What kinds of arts activities does your afterschool program offer?
- Has your afterschool program tried any of these family involvement activities?
- Do you have family nights in your afterschool program?
- How do you keep students engaged in their homework?
- What role do you think homework help should play in an afterschool program?
- What do you think is best way to ensure that students get the most of homework time in an expanded learning program?
- Some afterschool programs don't operate until the last day of school. How late in the school year do you think an afterschool program should continue?
- What type of tutoring does your afterschool program offer?
- What kind of discipline policy does your afterschool program have?
- Why do you think high school students participate in afterschool programs?
- What do think keeps high school students involved in afterschool?
- How do you communicate about your afterschool program?
- Do you use problem-based learning in your afterschool program?
- We think interest in afterschool is growing! How many students do you expect to have in your afterschool program compared to last year?
- What do you think President Obama's policy toward afterschool programs should be?
- What are some of the ways that your afterschool program helps staff develop leadership skills?
- What is the biggest obstacle to providing professional development in your afterschool program?
- Who provides professional development to your afterschool staff?
- Which topics do you think should be covered in professional development for afterschool?
- How do you spend your summer months?