Directions for Playing a LiveMeeting Archive on a Macintosh Computer
- You need to install Flip4Mac, (a plug-in for QuickTime) to enable the QuickTime player to play the audio file.
- Download the LiveMeeting archive "zip" file archive, and unzip it. You will now see a folder on your desktop containing the archived meeting.
- Click the "ReplayMeeting.htm" file to start the meeting playback. You MUST use the Safari web browser (not Firefox) to play back the meeting. " If you have a different default browser, try dragging the "ReplayMeeting.htm" file over the Safari icon or over an open Safari window to load the ReplayMeeting.html page.
- The meeting may start to play automatically. Click the "Pause" button in the control bar at the bottom of the window to temporarily pause the playback of the slides. Notice there is a time code in the control bar telling you how much of the meeting you have played.
- In the archived meeting folder, look in the folder "Audio", and you will see a file called "Audio1.wmv". Click that file to open it in the QuickTime player. It may also start to play automatically, so click the QuickTime pause button to pause the audio.
- Using the play/pause feature of the LiveMeeting Playback and the QuickTime player, play the one that is closer to the beginning until the times shown for each are synchronized. Then click the other play button, and the slides and audio should be synchronized so you can watch the meeting archive properly.