References and Credits
- Beckhard, R. & Pritchard, W. (1992). Changing the essence. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, Inc.
- Boyd, V. (1992a). Creating a context for change. Issues ...about Change, 2(2). Austin, TX: Southwest Educational Development Laboratory.
- Boyd, V. (1992b). School context: Bridge or barrier to change? Austin, TX: Southwest Educational Development Laboratory.
- Boyd, V. & Hord, S. M. (1994). Principals and the new paradigm: Schools as learning communities. Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association. New Orleans, LA.
- Kruse, S.D., & Louis, K.S. (1993). An emerging framework for analyzing school-based professional community. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association, Atlanta, GA.
- Peterson, K.D. (1988). Mechanisms of culture building and principals' work. Education and Urban Society, 20(3), 250-261.
- Sergiovanni, T. (1992). Moral leadership: Getting to the heart of school improvement. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Senge, P. (1990). The fifth discipline. New York: Doubleday.
Credits and Disclaimers
Issues . . . about Change is published by SEDL. This publication is based on work sponsored by the Office of Educational Research & Improvement, U.S. Department of Education under grant number RP91002003. The content herein does not necessarily reflect the views of the department or any other agency of the U.S. government or any other source. Available in alternative formats.
SEDL is located at 4700 Mueller Blvd., Austin, Texas 78723; (512) 476-6861. SEDL is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all individuals in all employment matters.