Comprehensive School Reform (CSR) Awards Database
About the CSR Awards DatabaseThe CSR awards database listed information about schools that have been awarded CSR funds. The database helped identify schools implementing particular reform models. It also provided state-specific information on CSR subgrants.
In 1998, the Department of Education awarded SEDL a contract to construct a searchable online database of schools receiving CSR subgrants. SEDL hosted the database from 1998 through October, 2006. In November, 2006, the database was transferred to a new hosting contractor, but that Web site is no longer available. Please contact the U.S. Department of Education if you have questions about the status of the CSR Awards Database.
Other SEDL Resources Related to CSR
- Strategies for Success: Implementing a Comprehensive School Reform Program
- Follow-up Study of Rural Schools: Implementing CSR Programs in the Southwest
- Follow-up Study of Schools Implementing Comprehensive School Reform in the Southwest
- Case Studies of Rural Schools Implementing Comprehensive School Reform Models
- Voices from the Field - Success in School Reform
- CSRD Connections