- Augenblick, J. (2002, September). Overview of school finance policy and practice. Keynote presentation at the Southwest Educational Development Laboratory policy forum. Little Rock, AR.
- Augenblick, J. G., Myers, J. L., & Anderson, A. B. (1997). Equity and adequacy in school funding. Financing Schools, 7(3), 63-78.
- National Research Council. (1999). Making money matter: Financing America's schools.
- H. F. Ladd & J. S. Hansen, eds. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press. Odden, A. (1999). Improving state school finance systems: New realities create need to re-engineer school finance structures. CPRE Occasional Paper Series OP-04. Retrieved from the Consortium for Policy Research in Education Web site: http://www.cpre.org/Publications/op-04.pdf.
- Odden, A. (2003). Equity and adequacy in school finance today. Phi Delta Kappan, 85(2), 120-125.
- Reschovsky, A., & Imazeki, J. (2000). Achieving educational adequacy through school finance reform. Philadelphia: Consortium for Policy Research in Education.
- Schrag, P. (2003). Final test: The battle for adequacy in America's schools. New York: The New Press. U. S. Census Bureau. (2003). Public education finances 2001 [Electronic version]. Retrieved on May 30, 2003, from http://www.census.gov/govs/school/01fullreport.pdf.
SEDL Policy Research
Research Reports and Policy briefs
Resource Allocation Practices and Student Achievement: An Examination of District Expenditures by Performance Level with Interviews from Twenty-One School Districts
Next Page: Credits