Site-Based Decision-Making: Its Potential for Enhancing Learned Outcomes: Issues About Change, Volume 1, Number 4
Authors: Elvis Arterbury, Shirley M. Hord
|Product ID: CHA-10||Price: Available free online|
Available online: Full text
Many educators and education policymakers have embraced site-based decision-making as a means of improving educational outcomes for all students.
A concise yet thorough introduction to the topic, this paper:
- Defines site-based decision-making
- Looks at new roles developed when site-based decision-making takes place
- Explains how site-based decision-making is linked to learner outcomes
- Lists seven levels of site-based decision-making involvement
- Looks at three studies conducted at schools that used site-based decision-making
- Provides information on how to implement successful site-based decision-making
This publication is one of a series of briefing papers called Issues About Change.