Reading First Notebook: The Newsletter for the Reading First Program
Author: Stacey Joyner (editor)
|Price: Available free online|
Available online: PDF
The Reading First Notebook was published on a quarterly basis from 2004-2006. It is available to download in PDF format so that you can print and share it with teachers and leaders in your school system. We welcome your comments and suggestions related to the Reading First Notebook. Please send them to Stacey Joyner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reading First Notebook Issues:
- Winter 2004: Welcome to the Reading First Notebook
- Spring 2005: What Is Instructional Leadership and Why Is it So Important?
- Summer 2005: Why Is Professional Development So Important?
- Fall 2005: The Second Annual National Reading First Conference
- Spring 2006: Special Issues in First and Second Grade
- Summer 2006: Special Issues in Third Grade
- Fall 2006: The Third Annual National Reading First Conference
- Winter 2006: Special Issues in Kindergarten