Dinosaurs - Lesson 6: The Dinosaur's Life Cycle
ACTIVITY: Baby Dinosaur
Students make a baby dinosaur shape.
- Brown paper bags or pieces of brown butcher paper, one per child
- Dinosaur shape for students to trace
- Hole punch, scissors (if students are able to use them) and/or stapler
- Newspaper or facial tissues
- The teacher or the students trace two dinosaur shapes on the paper bag
or butcher paper and cut them out.
- The teacher or students staple the two shapes together to make the stuffed
animal, leaving an opening large enough to insert the stuffing.
- The students decorate their animals.
- Stuff pieces of crumpled newspaper or facial tissue into the shapes.
- When the dinosaur is stuffed, staple the opening.