The Southeast Comprehensive Center (SECC) and the Texas Comprehensive Center (TXCC) at SEDL, an affiliate of American Institutes for Research, hosted the regional institute, Promoting Equitable Access at the State and Local Levels, at The Westin Atlanta Airport in Atlanta, Georgia, on November 3–5, 2015.
Attendees convened with national experts and other professionals, examined issues related to equitable access, shared opportunities and challenges, and explored methods for improving equity at the state and local levels.
Event Dates and Times
- Tuesday, November 3, 2015, from 4:00 to 6:30 p.m.
(Sign-In and Optional Meet-and-Greet)
- Wednesday, November 4, 2015, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Thursday, November 5, 2015, from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Increased knowledge of initiatives, strategies, and/or practices for supporting and sustaining equity at state and district levels
- Increased understanding of opportunities and challenges in supporting and sustaining equity at state and district levels
- Increased awareness of national experts and other professionals who may be used as resources on issues around equitable access