SEDL merged with the American Institutes for Research (AIR) in 2015. This archived website contains the work of SEDL legacy projects and rich resources from the past 50 years.
The TXCC Comprehensive Centers Program Ended September 30, 2019
The 2012–2019 grant cycle for the U.S. Department of Education Comprehensive Centers Program ends on September 30, 2019. Please visit the Department’s Comprehensive Centers Program website to check for updates about the 2019–2024 cycle of centers: U.S. Department of Education Comprehensive Center Programs. For information about the centers AIR manages, please visit: AIR Regional Comprehensive Centers and Content Centers.
TXCC Training Materials
- The Professional Teaching and Learning Cycle: Introduction
- Working Systemically in Action: A Guide for Facilitators
- 2008 TXCC Forum: Riding the Wave to Systemic Improvement
- 2007 TXCC Forum: Working Systemically: The District's Role in School Improvement
School Support Teams
- The School Support Team Training manual for ESCs>
This was a password-protected area.
- School Support Teams Brochure
- School Support Teams Flyer
- Overview of School Support Teams Services Zip file of PPT.
The Texas Comprehensive Center was housed at SEDL. Copyright ©2016 SEDL
American Institutes for Research (AIR)
Copyright ©2019 American Institutes for Research.