The Five Senses - Lesson 2: Sight
ACTIVITY: Eye Care
Students list different ways of caring for their eyes.
Magazine photos of people wearing glasses
- Use magazine photos to make a display showing people wearing glasses.
- Are there famous entertainers or politicians shown?
- How does wearing glasses change how people look? What do glasses make them
- What eye care products do you find advertised in magazines?
- Discuss good eye care and list examples, such as using protective gear in
sports and on the playground, and avoiding dangerous toys and pointed objects.
Students make a list of ways to keep eyes safe.
- Organize eye exams for your class. Ask the school nurse for her